[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Sep 9 14:30:17 EDT 2015

Ok distance from the amp, as described below, can make a difference. on
the level of blocking harmonics.
Now how about on recieve side if you want  say youre on 20 and want to
block 40, does this distance still apply?
On Field days we just had a "T" on the back of the radio and hooked as
needed what stub was needed to block the offending station.

Joe WB9SBD

Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme