[CQ-Contest] 2015 Alabama QSO Party Results are completed.

Jim Johnson kc4hw at centurytel.net
Sun Sep 13 12:16:25 EDT 2015

First of all would like to thank the unselfish efforts of a few to put on this event.  To name a
few:  Tom/K4ZGB, Tom/W4NBS, Tim/AB4B, Mike/NE4S, Ed/KJ4LTA, David/W4MD and all
the countless folks that promoted this event throughout Alabama and our worldwide contest
community.

For the results please visit http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org.

Congratutions to all the winners!!  Plaques and certificates will be forthcoming.

We had 177 official entries, this was about a 17% increase over the last year.  There were a
total of 391 unique calls in the logs!  So even though conditions were pretty rough, the
support and participation was great--thankyou very much.

OK, hope to hear all of you "around the ham radio campus" this contest season.  Take care
and 73!

Jim Johnson/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org