[CQ-Contest] Stub Filter Project Implementation Report uploaded to my website

Bill Hider n3rr at erols.com
Thu Sep 17 10:17:12 EDT 2015

The explanations of what CC# & CS# are is contained on the Top Ten Devices webpage I referred to in my footnote #5:
www (dot) qth.com/topten/Stubs (dot) htm

The length and type of each stub is explained and detailed in the reference I gave in footnote #1:
“Managing Interstation Interference, Revised Second Edition” by W2VJN George Cutsogeorge.
Specifically, Chapter 3 of George's book details all the stub lengths and types. There is additional CC# & CS# information there as well.

George's book is available from several sources, including: Array Solutions:
www (dot) arraysolutions.com/Products/Books/W2VJN_Interference (dot) htm

There is far too much background information to put into a project report.  As I said in my report,
to grasp the details of the George's design of my stub filter system, I recommend you study the references I have repeated above.

Standard disclaimer:  I have no financial or other affiliation with any of the companies I have mentioned here or in my report, except as a paying customer.

73,
Bill N3RR