[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Re: Which QUERTY Keyboard?

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Thu Sep 17 18:29:27 EDT 2015

I'll suggest that folks might want to look at some of the gaming keyboards on the market.

Hardcore gamers are particular about the feel of their keyboards, and I'm also a fan of programmable keys, which reduce operator error when trying to remember keystroke combinations in during the Sunday afternoon doldrums, or potential confusion when using a program other than NL+ (and therefore with different keymappings) for DXing.

Michael Adams | N1EN | mda at n1en.org