[CQ-Contest] CQP 50 th Anniversary

rob wa1fcn at charter.net
Sun Sep 20 10:19:12 EDT 2015

         Hi All
         Just a few words to say thanks to the respondents of my inquiry on
         CQP 50 ( California Qso Party ).  At his point I have found 7
of us still
         operating 50 years later.  K1KI/WB6KIL  KR6X/WB6OLD K6OY/WB6HGU
         NN6CH/WB6EUZ  WA6URY  WA5NOM and myself  WA1FCN.
         N1CC/W5QGZ  was on for CQP #2  and K4BAI/HL9KQ for CQP #3.
         If I find out some of these people will be available this year
I will post
         it here.  I wonder if anyone knows the present call of WB6IEX
or WA1CBP ?
         Are there any more of you still around ?
         Thank once again and hope you all  have a fun time in CQP 50.

         BoB WA1FCN