[CQ-Contest] Come to PJ2T for ARRL 10 Meter?

Geoff Howard ghoward at kent.edu
Wed Sep 23 12:03:46 EDT 2015

Contesters,

The PJ2T station is open for this December's ARRL 10 Meter DX
Contest. Nobody from our club group is able to attend, but I will be
on site at that time and would be able to support a small group of
ops if you're interested in coming. There would be two bedrooms
available, each with two queen size beds and a bathroom each. (When
the PJ2T club group is not using our station we sometimes rent it in
order to help support the costs of keeping the station on the
air....) Beginning on Tuesday, December 15, SM4KYN will be arriving
to take over the QTH for a few weeks, so your departure would need to
be on that day or on the 14th.

You can check out www.pj2t.org, our not very well-maintained web
site, for details.

    Thanks, 73,