[CQ-Contest] Looking for a RF Engineer

eschuller at ymail.com eschuller at ymail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:53:46 EDT 2015

A friend of mine is looking for a RF Engineer. I thought I would pass this along (hope it's ok). Thanks!
73,
Ed K6CTA
(Reply direct to Rob.... I'm just the messenger!)

Higher Ground LLC is looking for assistance for debugging microwave radios [4 and 6 GHz.].    Our technology is the first to do direct to geosynchronous satellite communications from a $100 platform.   We are getting ready for high volume production and would like to some help in board debug and the design of manufacturing test stations.   Ham radio experience in microwave communications is helpful; must have some test equipment for testing and evaluation;  Must have good attention to detail;  exciting project; good compensation with stock.   Send email to rob at myhigherground.com. [WA6DKP]

Sent from my iPhone