[CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

ve4xt at mymts.net ve4xt at mymts.net
Sun Apr 3 10:12:07 EDT 2016

Hi Bruce,

Assisted is very clearly defined in the rules of most major contests: it is the receiving specifically of other stations' callsigns and frequencies. It is not a matter of opinion. Read the rules, rely on fact. If in doubt, request a ruling from the contest organizer. Go by that. Only the organizer's "opinion" counts anyway.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPad