[CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: cqcontest.net

Stephen Bloom sbloom at acsalaska.net
Mon Apr 4 19:32:37 EDT 2016

Vlad:

See ..now that is something I've found valuable here.  I started out pretty skeptical about the need for Unassisted ..some of the comments here have convinced me that it is worth keeping and should be encouraged ..you know the drill ..when you put something out into the ip world or the rf world ..you never know who might hear you :)

73
Steve KL7SB