[CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Apr 5 08:01:54 EDT 2016

I see that as a major distraction rather than assistance. It would be
easier to tune around looking for mults.

John KK9A

To:	<k5zd at charter.net>,	<cq-contest at contesting.com>
Subject:	Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net
From:	"Ed Sawyer" <sawyered at earthlink.net>
Reply-to:	sawyered at earthlink.net
Date:	Tue, 5 Apr 2016 05:59:46 -0400

Which is why it is best left in the assisted category.

Honestly, even the Mult totals, if you watch close, which you have to assume
you are when you are unassisted since that channel of info is not being
pushed in that mode, would tell you a new band just opened up for the person
you are chasing.

Ed  N1UR