[CQ-Contest] CW with FLDigi?

VK4TS Trent Sampson vk4ts at outlook.com
Tue Apr 5 08:31:21 EDT 2016

Hi Hank,

>From VK4SN last year's CQWPX CW we compared FL Digi and CW Get interfaced to
N1MM Plus.

CW Get did the better job but the filters and settings needed tweaking - and
as we tried with an unregistered copy the settings are not retained.

Both were pretty good - we used them on not so narrow filter 500hz on a
FT2000. Copy rate once set was over 95% obviously not as fast as ears but
maybe only a character in it.

Recently noticed that RCKLog will actually grab callsigns and serial numbers
from CW Get - this is also a feature of AA Log.

Almost like running CW RTTY. Don't know if N1MM+ has introduced the
callsign/serial grab interface as yet.

Hope to hear your friend in this years CQ WPX CW

Trent VK4TS op at VK4SN CQWPX CW 2016