[CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Apr 5 18:16:27 EDT 2016

Lettuce awl go back to coherer receivers, sp*rk gap transmitters, and
logs on slate written by hand using chalk.

We don't need all this fancy "supposedly better" technoloigy,  What was
good for Marconi should be good enough for us all.

Yes, and our Constitution says "The majority rules, the minorities have
no rights nor privileges."

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of gthe time