[CQ-Contest] Results of WAG survey

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Fri Apr 8 05:07:35 EDT 2016

Hi contesters,
Worked All Germany Contest conducted a survey with about 50 questions in
2015 ranging from motives and equipment to LotW. First glimpses were
available for our twitter followers but can be read here without needing
a twitter account (which would give you the additional opportunity to
comment and discuss there):
In English and Russian: https://twitter.com/wag_e
In German: https://twitter.com/wag_dl

Full overview with more figures plus additional and interesting freetext
comments will be published in a few weeks at our website
http://www.darc.de/de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/ when the major
maintenance work at DARC's webserver is done. Some guys doing big work
there, TU!

Vy 73,
Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager