[CQ-Contest] Who copies things any more?

Frank Grossmann DL2CC dl2cc at outlook.com
Sun Apr 10 15:36:19 EDT 2016

Hi Hans,

he sent 5 and Oliver copied 5, but W9IL sent in his log with zone 4 in the cabrillo header.
In 10 years from now the contest will be fully automagically revalidated by computers analyzing and parsing the SDR recordings.
I wonder when we'll see an SSB skimmer. It's about time. I am sure the technology exists.
73
Frank DL2CC