[CQ-Contest] Bold-faced cheaters

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Sun Apr 10 20:27:47 EDT 2016

wow, this is the first I have heard of this! I wish somebody would have
said something directly to me first.In 1996 and 1997 as K4JYO i got 1st
place in Alabama in CQWW 160 Test. In 1999 as K4WI I got 1st SOLP in
Alabama in the ARRL 160. In 2001 and 2002 as K4WI I got 1st place in
CQWW 160 in Alabama. All of these were just top in Alabama... not so
good. In 2002 I also did the arrl and CQWW tests in 10 mtr test as K4WI
again doing just fairly well. in 2000 I did CQWW 160 test 1st place in
Alabama. I hope that clarifies my record! Tnx Cort K4WI ex K4JYO