[CQ-Contest] Additional penalty

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:44:54 EDT 2016

I do not mind penalties. I like additional incentive to be accurate. But
there is one thing that I do not like. I sometimes have to weight the risk
of putting down wrong call sign against possible gain of new mult or just
points. Therefore in marginal conditions and after several attempts I
sometimes have to tell weak station that I am not putting him in the log
because I am not 100% sure in his call or exchange. If there were not for
additional penalty I would put him in the log and possibly he would have got
new multiplier even if I have miscopied his call.

73, Igor UA9CDC