[CQ-Contest] Hustler Mobile Whips

Jeff Clarke ku8ejeff at mediacombb.net
Tue Apr 26 11:14:57 EDT 2016

Thanks everyone for their tips. It turns out the Allen wrench size is 3/32 inch,  not the thread size. The set screw is 2050-26 10-32 x 1/8 inch.

I contacted New-Tonics and they are sending me 10 spare set screws for free! Now that's great customer service.

BTW I mentioned to them that I hate their newer design that uses the set screws to hold the whip to the resonator and how I wished they would go back to the compression fitting. They are going to pass this along to their engineering department.

Jeff KU8E

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid