[CQ-Contest] FQP and 40 Meters

Jeff Clarke ku8ejeff at mediacombb.net
Sat Apr 30 07:13:29 EDT 2016

With the higher bands not as good as past years 40 meters will be more important . We have improved the W4AN/M setup so we can QSY between 40/20/15 meters without having to stop to change resonators on the antennas. We will be on 40 meters right from the beginning county when the initial pileup on 20 lets up for those of you too close to work FL on 20 meters. In the GQP we actually worked DL3DXX starting late afternoon.

Hope everyone has fun!

Jeff KU8E and the W4AN rover team

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid