[CQ-Contest] New hamvention location

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Aug 4 12:02:58 EDT 2016

I think all this grumbling is more about reluctance to accept change in
our lives more than anything else.

I never made it to Dayton.  I am sorry I missed out on it at the old
location.  It is not the location that makes Dayton, Dayton, it is the
people!

I play more computer online multiplayer games lately and we have found
over the years it is the people we play with that make the games fun and
more entertaining than just the game itself.

Give these folks a break and why not reserve judgement until that have
actually held one or two at the new location?

Much to do about nothing folks.

Isn't there a contest this weekend?

W0MU