[CQ-Contest] New hamvention location

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 01:50:39 EDT 2016

I went to my first Hamvention in 1980 at Hara Arena and haven't missed
one since.  Even in Hara's current condition, I would rather have
attended 37 Hamventions at Hara than none at all.

I am sure there will be growing pains with Hamvention at the new venue,
but I have faith that both the organizers and attendees will be able to
copy and it will all work out fine.

Dave/K8CC