[CQ-Contest] NAQP Call History File

robert wa1fcn at charter.net
Fri Aug 5 13:05:25 EDT 2016

         GM All

                 Does anyone have a NAQP call History fle in ADI format ?

                 I had one but darned if can find it now. Good luck to all

                 this weekend in NAQP CW.   My club ACG members will all
be Jerry

                 in honor of Jerry N4JF.  A long time active club
member.  Our 4th SK

                     in about 11 years.......... May you guys rest in
peace :  Dan W4NTI  Tom WX4TM

                                                 Darrell ( MUG ) K9MUG

                                 and now  Jerry N4JF

                         73 BoB WA1FCN