[CQ-Contest] Should I sign portable zero in WAE next weekend?

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 08:16:39 EDT 2016

I plan on playing around in WAE next weekend - nothing serious as
working Europe from Colorado is too depressing.

In the contest, each US call area is a mult.  My question is: Should I
sign W2UP or W2UP/0?
Pros:  0's are less common than 2's as heard in Europe, so maybe some
stations will seek me out.
            It will explain my weak signal.
Cons:  It's a longer callsign.
             It will mess up my LOTW and clublog submission, as there
will be a mismatch if I submit under W2UP (correct?)

Barry W2UP(/0)

---