[CQ-Contest] Question for NA Contest Program Users

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 14 19:33:03 EDT 2016

With the help of K5NA, I'm "crashing into the present" and getting my
contest logs onto LOTW. I've been a TR-Log user since 2003, and TR includes
a utility to convert the DAT files to ADIF. Prior to that, I was NA and CT
user for years. Yeah, I know. Please don't lecture me on converting from
DOS. I'm set up and it works for me. Guilty as charged.

I'm starting on my NA files from 2003, and they generate a file for each
contest with the "contest.adf" as an output. I thought that was the ADIF
format, but the LOTW does not seem to recognize it. Can someone help me
convert my NA ADF files to ADIF to I can load them into the LOTW. Thanks in
advance. Please reply directly.

Thanks, Jim N3BB