[CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Tue Aug 16 20:42:54 EDT 2016

For most folks, WRTC is a non-event. It doesn't matter if team leaders are picked by contest clubs or by the current (and deeply flawed) "qualification" process, there are a significant number of excellent operators who have no chance whatsoever of participating in this event. July is a great time to go fishing.

73 Steve K0SR