[CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Fri Aug 19 14:15:53 EDT 2016

Does anyone see any value in forcing two folks who may not like each other to work together?

I think in self-interest, the team leader is, by default, going to choose a capable teammate who is going to maximize the odds of success, not only by being a capable operator, but by being someone the leader is going to get along with, helping to avoid rate-killing disagreements.

73, kelly
ve4xt