[CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 19 18:30:54 EDT 2016

Based on my WRTC experience most of the teammates who were picked are pretty good contest operators on their own.

It's just common sense to choose someone you know, because after all this is a team competition. I think most of us have contesting friends that we have made from operating with them on a Dxpedition, in a mult-op or someone you know from your own contest club. It eliminates surprises by operating with someone you don't know. You know your friends skills, strengths and weaknesses.

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid