[CQ-Contest] If you could only have one simple wire antennaI

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 06:52:05 EDT 2016

Pete - I've used off center fed dipoles with legal limit tuners and had great success. For a single horizontal wire, it seems to have outperformed fandipoles, center fed dioubles, end fed wires, etc. that I have tried.

I've also gone the multi-band ground mounted vertical route, but felt the OCF Window was superior in all ways.

You are also welcome to join us in remote operating W4AAW if you like, another option.

72 John K3TN