[CQ-Contest] HFTA .PRN Help

FritzOAQ fritz at k4oaq.com
Tue Aug 23 14:59:32 EDT 2016

I shud have been more clear since there's some confusion between the .PRN
and the .PRO files.

The .PRN is the one displayed as bars at the bottom of the chart that shows
the elevation angles of stations you're most likely to be receiving at the
given location.

Stu K6TU has kindly pointed out to me that the .PRN files are readable AND
show the QTH where the data was collected at the beginning of the file. DUH!

Fritz K4OAQ