[CQ-Contest] Cheating

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Aug 24 15:04:46 EDT 2016

Well said Jim.

Diatribe: a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.

Nobody attacked anyone.  Dave simply made a point from many many
psychological studies that contradict so peoples anecdotal feelings.
While we can hope that nobody is cheating, we have no way to really know.

Just because people don't agree with something does not mean it is not
happening and I am almost starting to think there are folk out there
intent on misleading people away from these cheating issues.  Why?

If nothing is going on then no need to worry, right?

W0MU