[CQ-Contest] Control Ameritron RCS-4 Coax Switch with my PC

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sat Aug 27 19:19:21 EDT 2016

Today for this function the Arduino 8X1 relay board makes it so simple
at about $10 complete on eBay. They can be hooked up to work with a high
or low and even latch or unlatch with an external key pad or computer
software. I like mine to be interdependent of the computer program.  But
the N1MM switch circuit also works well.

Herb, KV4FZ