[CQ-Contest] Re computer switching of beverages

Jack Brindle jackbrindle at me.com
Mon Aug 29 00:46:50 EDT 2016

Jeff;

Those of us in 6-land very much appreciate your antenna switching. We generally hear CO stations very well, but since they normally point their antennas to the northeast, they don’t hear us. Your setup really helps with that situation, so thank you!

I could see a very interesting situation using the RBN (or beacons) to provide the intelligence to do computer auto-switching. Since the original post has yet to get to my in box, I’ll have to wait to see how they accomplish it…

- Jack, W6FB