[CQ-Contest] Video of CR3OO operating 2BSIQ - now with the link

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:09:38 EST 2016

upss forgot the most important part, the link. Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42TCOtmJuEI

2BSIQ - Two Band Synchronized Interleaved QSOs (I think this name is more
appropriate than dual CQ, because the key to mega rate is the interleaved
synchronization.

In this two minutes I work 17 stations (15 US and 2 EU), 9 QSOs in the
first minute and 8 QSOs in the second, for an instant rate of 510
QSOs/hour. Make sure you hear it with headphones and in a PC in order to
fully understand what station is coming from respective radio, and also
read the comments I put in the video (they do not show in mobile phones) to
fully understand it.
--
José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh