[CQ-Contest] Hallucinations

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Thu Dec 1 15:29:55 EST 2016

Not exactly a hallucination, but one of my favorite contest stories:

Back around 1970, W3XU and I did a mult-op in CQWW from W9YT, our
college club station.  It was Thanksgiving break, so most of the
students left in town were foreign students.  After the contest was all
over, we went to a fast food place to eat, where we met a long line of
Asian students waiting in line. I remarked, "Oh no, another pileup."
Bill replied, "And JA's too!"  I'm pretty sure we both thought we heard
some CW there, too.

73,

Scott  K9MA

--