[CQ-Contest] Hallucinations

chris quale la8om at outlook.com
Thu Dec 1 17:47:16 EST 2016

Operating as TO8M in last year's CQWWCW I got a feel of good, intense and lasting US pileups.

Late in the contest there were still loads of K-stations calling. I envisioned walking around  in a real life suburban American neighbourhood with small hills, roads and green lawns, where people came pouring out of doors, and I kept saying "No, no, no, I want to meet some foreigners!" (i.e. DX / new multipliers), while reluctantly making an effort to copy and type call signs into the entry window.

73, Chris / LA8OM