[CQ-Contest] What Bugs me

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 13:49:29 EST 2016

>>>  Why can't people wait just a few seconds !
He did wait a few seconds whilst copying your call and entering it into his logging window. He didn't wait a further few seconds because you are an ordinary ten a penny W1 Joe. Having your call entered in his window he may as well call and gain your less valuable point. As he didn't make it first time he was off looking for his next mult before you completed the contact with the guy who beat him to it. That doesn't happen to ZF2MJ, nor CR3OO! Contest life can get frustrating when you are one of the masses.
73  Brian 5B4AIZ  / C4Z.