[CQ-Contest] signing TEST at the end...not so bad

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:12:22 EST 2016

Not for me. I was just being politically correct, inclusive, equal
opportunity, yada yada, as it appears to be a serious issue for some.

As I wrote earlier, long CQs, and the pico second window to answer them
before another round of CQs is much more annoying than TEST at the end.

I don't know if it is really the case, or just a coincidence, but
another annoyance appears to be 'dueling' CQs by people that are not up
to speed yet with the technique. I understand that practice in a real
situation is required, just saying. :^)

73 de Vince, VA3VF