[CQ-Contest] Anyone using 4O3A's Interface Genius?

Martin LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Wed Dec 7 13:09:59 EST 2016

Hello Rudy,

We've been using 4O3A Interface Genius together with Station Genius
SSC-XL at LP1H starting CQ WW DX SSB 2015.

There are four operating positions. Any of the these can use any of the
existing antenas. No re-wiring needed for either MM/M2/MS or SO2R.

The first diagram here
http://www.4o3a.com/index.php/support/automation-diagrams/ kind of shows
the actual setup at the station, the main difference being that there
are actually four stations sharing the antennas instead of just two as
shown in the diagram.

There are many possibiilities, like adding in-band stations, sharing
audio through LAN, controling the station via de Internet, etc.

You may want to take a look at the available documentation
http://www.4o3a.com/index.php/support/downloads/

We've been using it with Win-Test and DXlog.net, setting it up with
N1MM+ shouldn't be a problem.

Some pictures are available at https://www.facebook.com/Team.LP1H/

73,

Martin LU5DX