[CQ-Contest] signing TEST at the end...not so bad

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:51:46 EST 2016

I had home brew 5W equipment and a dipole as high I could throw a stone
with thin rope...
Then upgraded to Trio 599 line.

Had pencils that needed sharpening.

That was so fun and exciting.

Now, computers, automatic antenna selection etc provide some sort of
enjoyment.
I cannot really tell if the operating I do these days is so much Fun.

I invest too much effort in order to push the score.

I reckon the Fun I have these days has some kind of a skewed path ??

73,
Jukka OH6LI