[CQ-Contest] New Yahoogroups DX list.

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sat Dec 10 23:37:32 EST 2016

Really?

There's at least three that I know of, two sponsored by the NJDXA (DX NEWS
for news, DX CHAT for discussion of the news), and another on Yahoo groups
-- which is ALREADY called "DX-IS"

All three of these lists are still active.

And I believe there are some groups on the QTH.NET site as well.

With all due respect, is another general purpose DX list really necessary?

73, ron w3wn