[CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Dec 13 19:51:09 EST 2016

So you either operate SO no assistance or you get stuffed into a M2?
There is no M1?  Why the bias against packet?  So If I want to use
packet and chase mults all over I get dumped into a class where there
are people using two transmitters at the same time?

Explain to me how these changes or rules encourage people to get on?
What am I missing here?

W0MU