[CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Dec 15 20:37:59 EST 2016

There is nothing dangerous in having a reasonable discussion.

I will take your word that what you said is true.  It makes no sense to
me why you would not list those that helped

Maybe in future listings SO entries could be pointed out?

So what is the reasoning for allowing packet in M2 at all?  If it is
discouraged for SO why would it not be discouraged for M2? What is good
for the goose.........

Thanks for stepping up and sharing this data.

W0MU