[CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Dec 17 13:45:04 EST 2016

On Sat,12/17/2016 7:47 AM, Tom Hellem wrote:
> If a separate SOA category was created for NAQP, how would that
> detract from the enjoyment of operating the contest  for those
> who choose to run under the SO category?

Packet spots generates runs that make it tough for stations with weaker
signals to get through. This makes it more exciting for the running
station, but quite frustrating for the weaker stations. When I'm
running, it's easy to tell when I've been spotted -- it gets busy for a
while, then slows down.

73, Jim K9YC