[CQ-Contest] Observations of a young ham

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Dec 19 11:21:32 EST 2016

I use N1MM+.  My son's comments were based on what he saw on my monitors.

As I said that comment really caught be off guard as I really like the
flexibility and look of N1MM+.  He has a different opinion based simply
on presentation and not understanding everything that it does.

I will have to ask him what can we do that would make that interface
more interesting and better for him.

W0MU