[CQ-Contest] a different idea of "winning"

Charles Harpole hs0zcw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:15:42 EST 2016

ARRL contesting and the big guns who run it are hyped on WINNING.  Some of
these Type A personalities are that twisted away from real ham radio.

Forget ARRL and its pics of pro stations.  Forget contest rankings and
other stations' scores.

Personally, I win every contest I enter because I enter to "win
satisfaction," to operate like a message handler, and to help other hams to
get my call and info right.

So, fellows, redefine WIN and set back and smile at the wolves snarling at
each other.

Charly, HS0ZCW