[CQ-Contest] QSLing

Ted Melinosky k1bv12 at charter.net
Fri Dec 30 20:58:27 EST 2016

I manage QSLing for EY8MM and 4L8A, and the bureau cards come in by the
pound (at least when conditions were better).  The new ARRL Outgoing
Bureau charges are going to be a heavy burden in the future.  I know
that sending cards by the bureau is/was the least expensive way to get
all those band/mode cards, but having to pay $75-100 every few months
will be prohibitive.

There seems to have been very little comment from the DX community so far.

Ted Melinosky K1BV