[CQ-Contest] QSLing

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 09:21:04 EST 2016

IOTA is now using ClubLog matches for their award.  I just got my IOTA
award using ClubLog confirmations a few days ago.  I was always reluctant  to
send QSLs through the mail so I never applied before.

Go to their web site, _www.rsgbiota.org_ (http://www.rsgbiota.org) ,
register (free) and go to  My Credits.

I think their interface is badly designed and very confusing, but  after
some false starts and some help, I got my award.

I'm not sure what you mean by county awards.  USA-CA uses eQSL and  that's
how I got mine.  But you may mean something else.

73 & HNY,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-12-31 11:52:06 A.M. Coordinated Universal Ti,
k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com writes:

>From  where I sit, LOTW is one of the very best things ARRL has done for
ham  radio in the last 20 years. I no longer bother with awards that
won't  accept LOTW or eQSL. That rules out county awards and it rules out
IOTA  unless and until IOTA gets a workable and user-friendly electronic
method  going that doesn't require paper  cards.