[CQ-Contest] QSLing

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat Dec 31 15:47:54 EST 2016

Does anyone know how this overseas actually works?

I mean more or less say a parcel costs one dollar to ship from USA, to
the country of kabookistan.

Now of that dollar,, does Kabookistan get any of it? I mean ya know the
postage pays for the labor and material costs to move it from one place
to another. So does any of that dollar go towards to costs in
Kabbokistan of moving that parcel to it's final destination?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme