[CQ-Contest] The new era of Hamradio contests; win a cash prize

Tom Hellem tom.hellem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:32:33 EST 2016

Wow- IMHO most of the guys that are at the top in all the big contests
don't need
any more money (how else could one afford hundreds of thousands on antenna
farms?), and they're the same ones that will be at the top if there is
money to be won. So nothing would be different than it is now.
I think this idea would be a serious detraction from the sport of
radio contesting.

Tom
K0SN

I would like to present my idea to the contest audience,my apologies if not
> to their liking.
> Everything in the world revolves around the awards and plaques. Why
> not contemplate the chance to win cash prizes? in Best contests?.
> All contest today in all subjects included Medicine They are rewarded with
> cash money.
> My proposal is related and focused to make our contest hobby a little more
> interesting and serve to help those people who make their competition.
Also