[CQ-Contest] 2016 MnQP tomorrow

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 5 21:16:07 EST 2016

Radio enthusiasts!

The annual MWA sponsored MnQP will be filling the airwaves tomorrow,
starting at 1400z. All 87 Minnesota counties will be activated at least
one time during the 10-hour event. You can download the 2016 activity
tracking workbook from my Dropbox site, here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dkgdpzhneijoj4o/AACBTSDmV1WMQOWiDUygxelTa?dl=0

And here is the direct link to the MnQP webpage with additional
information, rules, band plans, and links to the mobile APRS active maps.

http://w0aa.org/index.php/mn-qso-party

Come join the party, even if for only a few minutes or hours. We are
hoping to have you in our logs!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN