[CQ-Contest] SO2R Flex 6700

sbloom at acsalaska.net sbloom at acsalaska.net
Sat Feb 6 10:32:20 EST 2016

Hi Rich:

I'd check with K9CT ...He's been doing a bunch of proof of concept
stuff with Flex.

73
Steve KL7SB

On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 06:40:42 -0600, Richard Thorne  wrote:

       I'm trying to wrap my head around how to implement a Flex 6700 in a SO2R
environment, hardware wise.

I've been searching around the net and haven't found a single point of
information. Has any one set up a 6700 in an SO2R environment? I'm
interested in how to handle antenna switching and audio.

I'm currently running an Array Solutions 8x2 antenna switch driven by a
pair of integrated controllers. I also have a MKIIR+ for audio/rig
control.

A block diagram of an so2r station using a Flex 6700 would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC